Saturday 14 November 2009

The Roxanne Wars


Welcome to my new blog! I've been meaning to do one of these for a Yoda's age! First up, I hope y'all like this mega Roxanne post I put together, along with artwork for your iPod. This is the culmination of the T.R.O.Y. blog version from a while back, and those which have been sourced elsewhere. A big, big, thank you to all the original uploaders and contributors for their help and generosity. I haven't included Civi & Bambi, as they don't really do it for me. If you have any others to add, please feel free to contribute. Let me know what you think. Peace!
Tracklist:
Yo My Little Sister (Roxanne's Brothers) - Crush Groove
Roxanne Girls (Mega Mix 2) - D.J. Spin Cut
Rap Your Own Roxanne - Doctor J.R. Kool
Do The Roxanne (Dance) Part 1 - Doctor Rocx & Co.
Roxanne's Doctor (The Real Man) - Dr Freshh
Roxanne's Sister - Roxy
Roxanne's Parents - Gigolo Tony & Lacey Lace
The Saga Of Roxanne - Korner Boys
Roxanne's Real Fat - Potato Chips
Roxanne's A Man (The Untold Story - Ralph Rolle
Do It Ricardo (Roxanne's Man) - Ricardo And Chocolate Boogie
She Died - Rocksann
Round 1 (Uncensored) - Roxanne Shante vs. Sparky D
Sparky's Turn (Roxanne You're Through) - Sparky D
Roxanne, Roxanne - U.T.F.O.
Roxanne's Revenge - Roxanne Shanté
Roxanne's Dis - The Invasions
I'm Little Roxanne - Tanganyika
Roxanne's Revenge (Street Version) - Roxanne Shanté
No More Roxanne (Please) - East Coast Crew
Roxanne's Man - The Invasions
Calling Her A Crab (Roxanne Part 2) - U.T.F.O.
Roxanne Is A Man - Anthony
The Real Roxanne (Uncensored Version) - The Real Roxanne (with U.T.F.O.)
No More Roxanne - Zelee & Ose

No comments:

Post a Comment